Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So being that I am currently single....partially by choice mind you, I have been noticing this one girl that works around the corner from my house. VERY attractive, gorgeous figure, bubbly personality etc. After chatting with her a few times I noticed she kept dropping hints about her ex not being in the picture anymore. :eyebrows:

I asked if she had any plans for the weekend, she just said her friends were flaking on her and all were going out to a club with out her. I asked why she was not going?............ she JUST turned 19! :jawdrop:

Ummmmm yeah, last girl I dated was 6 years younger then me and nuttier then a shithouse rat. Needless to say the younger crowd is not looking like a good choice at this point. Granted, the new one seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

So on the way home, without her number mind you, it got me thinking..... what is the age range that is appropriate when you are looking to date? If you were single, and could date that is. I don't care if you are married, this is just a hypothetical question.

Myself, I am 31, I USUALLY look for girls 3 years younger/older. So, what's YOUR dating range?

Tippman, the 4 year olds you normally date do NOT count. :twofinger

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I'm not sure there is a range, but would think that after you get about 10-12 years difference the generational gap would get into the way. It would come down to relationship maturity and personal maturity, I would guess.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
As long as its legal, who cares? Just know what you are getting into, and don't try to imagine its something that it is not.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
At 19, she might not be Ms Right, but she sounds like Ms Right Now. :eyebrows:

There's five years between Mrs Tree and I and she's still the more mature one in the relationship! :laughing:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
There's five years between Mrs Tree and I and she's still the more mature one in the relationship! :laughing:
If she doesn't wet her pants she was a shoe-in :twofinger

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
31? Dude you're old.

I guess I'm getting up there too. If you're looking to nail a 19 year old and move on, great. But I don't think I'd try and pursue a serious relationship with that one.
And post some pics of her se we can make a more informed decision.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
And post some pics of her se we can make a more informed decision.
The rest of us must be getting too old too, seeing as how we missed the venerable

·
Registered
306 Posts
These days, age difference isn't really a big issue, laws permitting, of course. Keep in mind, that she may spend all her time texting friends, going out with them...well, like any chick these days I guess (get my point?).

One thing is, and I know this from experience as I was 35 at the time and dating an eighteen year old, they will have younger friends from high school that they want to hang out with at the same time as you and that is a no no. Even if you're not contributing to the delinquency of a minor directly, if they do something stupid and you're near, or even can be named, your ass is grass. Plus parents really tend to frown. Now if she's an orphan and has no friends, go for it!

(and send pics)

·
Registered
5,373 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After much consideration, and noticing that Tippmans mom was still hot, I decided to NOT pursue what's her face. And instead have been going out with a girl I met a few months ago. She rides a Ninja 250. 30 years old, HOT!!!! :eyebrows:

And just to piss you guys off, I won't post pics for a while. :twofinger

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
The only pics you have are the ones you took of her at the Taco Bell drive thru on your hidden camera.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
PS. My mom is not hot. 40 years of smoking 2 packs a day and tanning don't work as well as you would think.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PS. My mom is not hot. 40 years of smoking 2 packs a day and tanning don't work as well as you would think.
Smokes cigs, smokes pole, whatever! :twofinger

·
Registered
3 Posts
After much consideration, and noticing that Tippmans mom was still hot, I decided to NOT pursue what's her face. And instead have been going out with a girl I met a few months ago. She rides a Ninja 250. 30 years old, HOT!!!! :eyebrows:
Hmmm 30, hot, 250 Ninja - that pretty much describes me. I think you have good taste in women! Besides, we have more talent.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
<snip> Besides, we have more talent.
I met a former mod on here at a track day and she smoked everyone in our class, so I'm not sure I can disagree with you at this point.... Then there's DreamRyder, our strip master.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I am sixty three and I go for the older women, if nothing else they are grateful and wake you up gently if you fall asleep on the job and not just kick you in the gonads like the young ones.

We have an old saying "it now takes us all night to what we used to be able to do all night"

Anyway we don't get too many complaints about premature ejaculation.:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I once heard a "rule of thumb" for age differences that I thought was interesting and workable. On the younger side, take half your age and add 7. So, if you're 31, you should be going no younger than about 25. The oldest you should go would be the oldest woman who should date you, so subtract 7 from your age and double it. So the oldest chick you should date would be 48.

Interesting concept. I could sort of see it working.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I once heard a "rule of thumb" for age differences that I thought was interesting and workable. On the younger side, take half your age and add 7. So, if you're 31, you should be going no younger than about 25. The oldest you should go would be the oldest woman who should date you, so subtract 7 from your age and double it. So the oldest chick you should date would be 48.

Interesting concept. I could sort of see it working.
Or 22 :p

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Take your age....subtract her breast size.....add her age.....add the circumference of your root....minus the length.....times 3.1416 and there you are!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts