Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have angel eyes or devil eyes on their bikes? i love the way the red devil eyes look but they seem to be hard to set up and what ever i get i want to do it myself, so i'm hoping to find a full headlight swap out not a moddification, something in red.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just so you know it is illegal to display red on the front end of a vehicle that is not used as an emergency vehicle other restricted colors include White (limited to the front excepting reverse lights and license plate lights), Green (limited to emergency vehicle use), and Blue (emergency vehicle use), realisticly for the front stick to white or amber and the rears amber or red

·
Registered
59 Posts
I haven't ever seen them on bikes, but some of the late model BMWs have them, picture that little white LED halo around the bulb of the light, devil eyes are the same idea but a red led instead of a white one, personally I think it would look kinda weird, but if it was done right it could be badass

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think this is what your talking about R1 sorry these are the only ones I have been able to find. Demon Eyes Its DIY I don't like the idea of taking apart the headlight to do it. The lights do look cool though.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Check this page out and click on "New Products." They have images of many bikes with many different colors. I think they look cool but I wouldn't spend the money because I'm out to ride, not to show off in the parking lot or on the main drag. To each their own...

http://www.fendereliminators.net/

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yea, those are cool! I've never seen the one that goes around the entire headlights, only the angel eyes.

Also, there is a cold cathode kit that is really bright (even during the day). I've seen them on bmw's, but I'm sure it can work on bikes.

I forgot to mention, it is illegal for red or blue in the front. My bro got a ticket a few years back for "impersonating an emergency vehicle".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts