Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at different aftermarket exhausts for my 95 EX500.

I found full systems from Jardine, Yoshi, Vance & Hines, and (obviously) Muzzy. They increase in price respectively. I have already heard many good things about the muzzy system but it can tend to be really loud and it is also the most expensive.

Since I a) live a residential area :twofinger and b) don't have tons o' cash,:( I would some info the other 3 systems..

Thanks for any help....

·
Registered
51 Posts
EX500 Info Request

Hey 95Kaw500:
My wife has a 2001 EX500 - what a great bike!
Sorry I don't have info about cans for that bike, but I will note that the Muzzys I've heard are deafening. Keep us posted about what you find out.
BTW, do you know anyplace where I can get frame sliders for an EX500? My wife is a relative newbie, and although she rides great, she's dropped her bike a few times. Larry

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Larry, I sent you a PM about the sliders. And I love this bike. It's my first (and definately not last!) sport bike!

www.brgracing.com carries frame sliders for the EX500

Anyone with an aftermarket exhaust for the EX500 (other than Muzzy)????...... Thanks

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I went with a full Yoshimura Zyclone system, stage 3 jet kit and UNI individual filters. I am very suprised with the sound. It sounds great but not obnoxious.:D It has a much deeper sound that I expected but it is a twin so I should have seen it coming!

I still don't have the jet kit dialed in yet,:confused: but I will post the settings when I get it finished.:twofinger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts