Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Battery in my Yamaha R1 finally gave out and won't hold a charge anymore, so I am looking for a replacement and interested in aftermarket ones because of less price. Just wondering does anyone have any experience with aftermarket batteries? If so, then what do you suggest? Where can I buy best quality aftermarket batteries at genuine price? Please point me in the right direction and recommend some good brands.

Thanks..

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Battery in my Yamaha R1 finally gave out and won't hold a charge anymore, so I am looking for a replacement and interested in aftermarket ones because of less price. Just wondering does anyone have any experience with aftermarket batteries? If so, then what do you suggest? Where can I buy best quality aftermarket batteries at genuine price? Please point me in the right direction and recommend some good brands.

Thanks..
Depending on the year R1, aftermarket (less expensive) options may not exist. I've looked for my 2004 and never have found one, so I ended up replacing it with a Yuasa.

Also, I removed the url from your signature. If you wish to advertise here, please review the options here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts