Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
never be with a girl who doesn't like bikes or doesnt wanna leave your side! man some chicks are retarded!!!!! screw that non biker chicks from now on, THE BLOW!(which is ok 2 i guess) ;)
NEED TO GO RIDE!!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol

you know it, im gunna be a slut for the rest of my life!!!! and not with my dog(jut making that clear)

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Re: lol

ninjarider666 said:
you know it, im gunna be a slut for the rest of my life!!!! and not with my dog(jut making that clear)
But it's ok, if it's your dog....:thumb:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
You just need to find a chick to marry that likes bikes.........and if you are 17 don't you need parental consent to be on here?:twofinger

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Re: Re: Advice From A 17 Year Old Punk

cbr929_cholo said:
Who cares what they like, hell who cares what their name is. You better enjoy it (high school) while you can. There will never be a time where so much "free" snatch is available to you. :laughing:
Amen to that!

Enjoy it while it lasts...the older you get the more complicated it gets. LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
ninjarider666 said:
never be with a girl who doesn't like bikes or doesnt wanna leave your side! man some chicks are retarded!!!!! screw that non biker chicks from now on, THE BLOW!(which is ok 2 i guess) ;)
NEED TO GO RIDE!!!!
hahahahaha got news for ya lil guy.........
"biker chicks" ain't no picnic either.......they've got more attitude than a guy like you would know what to do with.

and your young..... the best advice i was ever given was this:
BE HAPPY!
no matter how you do it, or who you do it with.... just be happy! :D

Life is too short to waste time being miserable,
so forgive quickly, laugh insanely, and live truly;)

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Younger chicks are way more trouble than they're worth; they get all attached and fall in love... yech.

You're young, enjoy all the free time you have now!

Women.. who needs 'em? :p

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
cbr929_cholo said:
I agree, but fresher meat always comes with a more premium price :D
Yeah, like a shrink bill after she gets done boiling your bunny because you didn't call her the required 10 times in one day. :rolleyes:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
cbr929_cholo said:
High maintenance girls suck.......but you have to enjoy "choice cuts" while you can. Besides yuo learn all the lessons from the crazy ones. :dunno:
Yeah, and something like 98% of all youngins are psycho to a certian degree, so if you're willing to trade the obsessiveness for "choice cuts", as you say, more power to you. :D

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
bmacd said:
older chicks aren't all they're cracked out to be either :2cents:

-=bmacd=-
No, but your chances of getting one with her crap together are a little better once out of high school! :laughing:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts