Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen that shi*ty *Adidas* commercial that has Kobe Bryant's stunt double riding a Ducati 900SS through the streets of L.A.? Nice exhaust note on that twin. Sounds a lot like a GSXR!

That is so gay (no offense to Pete and RCJohn)!!!

G

·
CBR Brutha said:
Yeah bro I saw it just last night. I love the bike's color and sound, but the commercial is kinda lame.
Hey Doofus :D , I do believe Paul was being sarcastic about the sound, i.e., the exhaust note of an in-line four was dubbed in for the Ducati. Never, ever, get anything wrong about Ducati! Paul is sensitive like that. ;)

G

·
Pete said:
CBR Brutha said:
Yeah bro I saw it just last night. I love the bike's color and sound, but the commercial is kinda lame.
Hey Doofus :D , I do believe Paul was being sarcastic about the sound, i.e., the exhaust note of an in-line four was dubbed in for the Ducati. Never, ever, get anything wrong about Ducati! Paul is sensitive like that. ;)
Brutha,

Are you gonna let Pete diss you like that ?? I'd bitch slap his ass! He liked the gsxrss's sound Pete ... Nothing wrong with that :D;)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Pete said:
CBR Brutha said:
Correction: Not a doofus. See, I know they dubbed in the sound, and I also know that it was a inline-4. I was serious about the color, joking about the sound. It sounds good, but definitely not a twin. Guess the lack of smilies is what killed me, huh?

>Squid: how'd I do at covering my ass?<

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Originally posted by CBR Brutha

>Squid: how'd I do at covering my ass?< [/B]

I think that's a question better answered by John :D :p

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Squidwannabe said:
Brutha,

Are you gonna let Pete diss you like that ?? I'd bitch slap his ass!
Various ways I am planning on getting Pete back for pointing out my obvious mistake:

<---Oh wait, that was for the Pete and RCjohn thread...my bad

HEY PETE:

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
That commericial sucks, it shows how to be an idiot in traffic and yeah why dub the sound?? I'm just glad it's not a Yamaha!! Stupid Ducati :D J/K Paul!!!

Chris :p :cool: :p

·
Registered
122 Posts
It's enough to make you boycott Addidas.If I was a honcho at Ducati I'd have somebodies ass in a ringer for letting em deface the bike.After all Ducati was trying to pull a Harley and patent the Ducati "sound".

G

·
LEDSLED said:
It's enough to make you boycott Addidas.If I was a honcho at Ducati I'd have somebodies ass in a ringer for letting em deface the bike.After all Ducati was trying to pull a Harley and patent the Ducati "sound".
I know! Isn't that pathetic ? Why would Ducati even try after Harley failed ?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I just want you to know, I loved the ad. I have only seen it once when I was at a bar and there was no volume so I couldn't hear the exhaust, but I will have you know the 900SS looks better in yellow. If Robert could get this site working correctly :) :) and get the bike info back on the left side you would know that Kobe's stunt double and I ride the same bike. You guys are all just jealous cause they didn't use your bikes!
PS I can jump my bike way further than Kobe!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
You guys, that is NOT a Ducati! That is a Suzuki Katana! Im serious! And it is a crappy dumbass commercial anyways with him blasting between traffic and jumping and all and then he hops off with his Helmet, gloves, jacket, pants and uh..... TENNIES! Ya, thats real good for the sport

·
Squid
2019 Ducati Monster 1200s
813 Posts
I've never even seen the commercial and I went out and bought an adidas shirt. Damn there good, someone give their ad company a raise :D :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts