Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guess we need to start thinking about getting the medicals done..... propose using our regular quack, Dr Nickolas Van Helsing of Cannonball Run Fame....

How does Saturday March 6th grab anyone ... was thinking about running the regular surgery at Molly's or maybe BQ (upstairs) unless anyone has other suggestions.

Legend, can you put this out on the mailig list as well please ?

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats better for everyone... week day (evening) or a weekend?

We need to do this really in a single pass as Jeff not going to handle the one off applications again this year.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Should've said this in my previuos,

but I'll be away for the 2 next weeks.
After that, anytime week or weekend is fine with me.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Your a legend BC.

I'm easy all round, but if it comes to a vote ... weekends are best for me. I'm planning on lots of travel in March/ April but will work all this round the 'racing' schedule :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
MSS Dates

Tentative 2004 Calendar

Round 1 24th - 25th April
Round 2 29th - 30th May
Round 3 19th - 20th June Cars only.
Round 4 31st July - 1st August
Round 5 11th - 12th September
Round 6 9th - 10th October MotoGP support.
Round 7 27th - 28th November
Round 8 18th - 19th December

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK : Then

I'm going to aim for week 13 to get this done....

will talk to the learned doc, but suggest you all try to keep that open and we'll see when he can make it

I'm gonna try for Monday March 22nd so that we can get the licenses off in plenty of time.

GCW

·
Registered
406 Posts
Drop your Trousers..laddy!

First time I tried the urine test I pissed on the wrong end. The second pass I washed half of the indicators off. Better do mine before the Guiness gets a grip!

Im free anytime the Pubs open for business, except next week. Im eating cabbage till 27th.

PS Am I going to get away with a Novice license this year since I havent had a license for over a year?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Drop your Trousers..laddy!

Boycie said:

PS Am I going to get away with a Novice license this year since I havent had a license for over a year?
The way you ride you will be doing well to get up to novice standard :twofinger

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THE DR IS CONFIRMED

I've just got off the phone with the Dr.

He can do Thursday 25th March .... is that ok with everyone because I'm gonna book it !!

Pass the word around and lets get as many as possible... we have to pay a $S 100 call out fee in addition to the license fees.

Please also note that this will be basically a one time only opportunity to get the AAM license and we will all be national status this year.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well you can count me in

Not for the licence ( didn't get last years ) but am well up for a good old Molly's night...top stuff..it'll be just like old times. Too much Heiniken...sausage sarnie.BC nickin me chips ...can't wait.

Please also note that this will be basically a one time only opportunity to get the AAM license and we will all be national status this year.
What happened to Jeffs " We want to make racing as accessible as possible to all" then. Ah well just another one to notch up for when some blerk says' "why are the grids getting smaller?"
:crying:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Good to go

Ill be there.

Should we bring stock urine or the good stuff?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts