Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Race Licenses for 2004
- - - - - - - - - -- -

I am happy to co-ordinate the Race Licenses for 2004 for those wishing to apply to hold an an AAM license.

Anyone who is not a Spore citizen (ie holds any other passport) is of course eligible to hold an AAM license providing that you seek the appropriate release from your country of origin's governing motorsport authority. I can co-ordinate this from here for everyone.

As some of you know we need our Mollies Medical arranged, club membership sorted out as well as the formalities of the license. Consequently, this will be done in a single pass and all fees will be payable in full up front (I think the license next year will work out all in at about S$ 200). Because of unpaid fees, non collection of licenses etc for 2003, the AAM will not process applications in isolation so we need to get ourselves organised.

Please also note that the MSS for 2003 was extended to invitational status which has meant that SMSA license holders are currently eligible : There is no reason to suppose that that will change in 2004.

Please give me a rough show of hands for AAM licenses in 2004.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes

Yeah, count me in this year too.:thumb:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yes Sir-ee!

I'm in

·
Registered
726 Posts
new Motor?

Sliva, yu gonna enter on the R6 again? or is it time for some new wheels??:eyebrows:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: new Motor?

Chumley said:
Sliva, yu gonna enter on the R6 again? or is it time for some new wheels??:eyebrows:
What can I say,
It will all become clear when the head honchos of MSS have decided whether to run a 600cc series next year or not....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

According to the latest off the grapevine, there won't be any 600cc series. I guess that narrows things down ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: Re: new Motor?

Silva Bullet said:
What can I say,
It will all become clear when the head honchos of MSS have decided whether to run a 600cc series next year or not....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

According to the latest off the grapevine, there won't be any 600cc series. I guess that narrows things down ;)
Looks like yours will be the first 2004 180BHP R1 in the grid eh?..silva??...::hurl:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: Re: Re: new Motor?

m0j0 said:
Looks like yours will be the first 2004 180BHP R1 in the grid eh?..silva??...::hurl:
Now there's a thought....
I must admit it never crossed my mind :twofinger :twofinger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts