Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from: BENDOE ENTERTAINMENT in association with LVX ENTERTAINMENT
location: EL RODEO - 8825 Washington Blvd., Pico Rivera, CA View Map
phone: 1.866.EXTREME
when: Thursday, October 11, 8:00pm

Motorcycle Fans -

This is the PARTY you have been waiting for!!! Come see the newest addition to the ranks of kick ass motorcycle mayhem...VEGAS KNIGHTS - tons of giveaways will go to someone like YOU - from MOTUL OIL to super-sticky TIRES, full exhaust systems from HINDLE, HELMETS, and LEATHERS - Meet the ELITE riders from Las Vegas Extremes, PAULY and JOJO, and see for yourself the man that brings to you the next level of SPORTBIKE MANIPULATION... BENDOE and his NEVER BEFORE SEEN video, VEGAS KNIGHTS. Doors open at 8pm, PARTY starts at 9pm, a measley $10 bucks to get in. Don't forget to bring a couple extra dollars to support the cause - videos, t-shirts, and other MC paraphenalia will be sold at this event! Visit www.BENDOE.com, www.LASVEGASEXTREMES.com, or call 1.866.EXTREME for more info...DID WE FORGET TO MENTION THE HOT & SEXY VEGAS KNIGHTS GIRLS??? Fully stocked bar, music YOU like, GIRLS that TURN YOU ON, and MOTORCYCLES.

ARE YOU READY?

KROQ 106.7 will be broadcasting LIVE!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I will fight for your right to not have to wear a helmet, but I also reserve the right to call you a dumbass squid for not wearing one!

I just LOVE this. I've got a bumper sticker macine. Can I use your quote? It's just classic.

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
schpreck said:
I will fight for your right to not have to wear a helmet, but I also reserve the right to call you a dumbass squid for not wearing one!

I just LOVE this. I've got a bumper sticker macine. Can I use your quote? It's just classic.
Knock yourself out! :thumb:

P.S. How much for you to make me a copy? ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
They should pay us to attend so then we can give that money to our insurance company. Hint

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know that everyone has their own opinion, we met him in Vegas at the last race, and I thought him and Jo Jo were both pretty cool, lets face it when you are that good at stunts you'd probably be a little cocky! As for his racing we was running pretty good times, the really fast guys were running 1:21.00's or so and he was in the 25's.
Believe me being a little cocky myself we are just the kind of guys you need to get to know a little before you make a judgement.

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
My only experience of Pauly was from about 4 years ago from a trip up to Vegas I took with some friends.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he was having a bad night.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I got to know all I needed to know about Pauly last year at Laguna. Trust me, he's a total asshole and is very embarrasing to go to dinner with. The guy is a shithead.

·
Registered
200 Posts

Robert-

Still working on getting this bumper sticker. We're all very busy getting ready for Brainerd and Laguna races. Sorry for the delay!

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
schpreck said:

Robert-

Still working on getting this bumper sticker. We're all very busy getting ready for Brainerd and Laguna races. Sorry for the delay!
I'll be here, no rush at all, take your time. Get the important shit together first. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know this subject is old, BUT I have to say I have had many dealings with Pauly over the last 2 years (half a dozen or more) and he was very decent to me everytime. Jo Jo was even going to do something for my web site, but I never got it together. Also Pauly hooked me up with plugs and things for my site on LasVegasExtremes.com which he didn't have to do. Not to mention the guys tapes are far better then most (not all) the tapes on the market. As far as his CCS racing goes, give the guy a break. I mean as I'm sure you all where new to it at one time or another. Not to mention CCS riders are squids to real racers like bostrom, hayden, bayliss, edwards ect. You know? If CCS racers where the best they would be racing factory races and stuff. And I'm not cutting down CCS just making a point many of my close friends race that circuit and really kick ass like Scott, and Riffle, and a few others. I just meant to list a few things and now I have a lecture going on so I'm out! lol Peace to all!

C:cool:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Your friend Scott...is that Scott Jensen? If so, one of the reasons I cannot stand Pauly is because of the way he was talking to Teddy. (Scott's sister) I won't go into specifics, but the things he was saying to her were unbelievably rude. Just the tip of the iceberg. F Pauly and F LVE.

·
Registered
6 Posts
schpreck said:
Have you seen that squid try to race? It's pretty pathetic.
Well, at the Vegas CCS races on Sept 7 & 8, he took 1st in Expert Heavyweight Superbike, and 2nd in Unlimited Grand Prix. And while it's not AMA, I'd say it's pretty damned good.

And no - I've never met the guy (though I was racing that weekend also).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts