Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forcast as of today shows rain for both Saturday and Sunday in Belding. I am definitly not going to stress out about getting my bodywork finished. It is going to be a play it by ear thing for sure with the forcast. Maybe the jet stream will change by then and we can have a sunny rain free week-end.

I hate Michigan.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
The forcast as of today shows rain for both Saturday and Sunday in Belding. I am definitly not going to stress out about getting my bodywork finished. It is going to be a play it by ear thing for sure with the forcast. Maybe the jet stream will change by then and we can have a sunny rain free week-end.

I hate Michigan.
I think I am going to mount the Bridgestone's Just in case. I can use those in the rain. Like Flip said, it will change, way too early to tell.

Just get the plastic done! Geez.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I am going to mount the Bridgestone's Just in case. I can use those in the rain. Like Flip said, it will change, way too early to tell.

Just get the plastic done! Geez.

The plastics do not arrive until Tuesday. We will be cuting it close. These things better freakn fit.

You are insane riding the track in the rain. No thank you.

·
Registered
443 Posts
You are insane riding the track in the rain. No thank you.

Come on... its a motorcycle not NASCAR :laughing:

I love riding in the rain (with the proper gear that is)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

I hate Michigan.
good idea getting youre frowny face on already - they're usually pretty good at predicting weather a week out...

:p

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Come on... its a motorcycle not NASCAR :laughing:

I love riding in the rain (with the proper gear that is)
i dont ride in the rain either. i high sided in the rain when i was 17. no thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
good idea getting youre frowny face on already - they're usually pretty good at predicting weather a week out...

:p
Seriously? ? ? ? Seriously. . . . You did not just say that. They can't tell what the weather is going to do one day in advance let alone a whole week.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Seriously? ? ? ? Seriously. . . . You did not just say that. They can't tell what the weather is going to do one day in advance let alone a whole week.
Jim, I really have to believe he was being sarcastic :laughing:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I signed up for both days so see you out there, time to shake some rust off.

I'm thinking of hooking the camera back up, if I do I will shoot some video of people in "a" if anyone wants(if I can keep up).

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Right now they are showing 40% chance of showers for saturday, and 60 degrees. Sunday is partly sunny and 58 degrees. I can live with that, as long as its not pouring on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Right now they are showing 40% chance of showers for saturday, and 60 degrees. Sunday is partly sunny and 58 degrees. I can live with that, as long as its not pouring on Saturday.
I hate the weather forcast, it says mid-60s for both days on The Weather Channel. I am game for going. We will definitly be there on Sunday as of now.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hooked on Phonics must not be working for you, huh?:dunno:

Lucky was talking about Jim/jjkguru, not me.:moon:

On a side note.....I love sarcasm.:D
Oh! you are right... I missed that part. It looks like I jumped to point out the obvious without realizing this time they were not talking about you! :loser:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts