Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my shop working today when in walks my girlfriend wearing a new yellow and black HRC leather racing jacket. After standing there for a second she smiles and says happy birthday.

The thing is, my birthday isn't for another month and a half.

I think I'll keep her.

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,510 Posts
RCjohn said:
GET RID OF HER QUICK... SHE'S PREGNANT. :eek:

;) :D
Either that, or she's done something REALLY bad.
She just wants to soften the blow.

Girlfriend-
"Mike, do you remember that time I told you I thought
I smelled gas in the house, and you told me not to light a match?" :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Ain't that sweeeeeeeeet.....

now you may want to check your bank account balance!
:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
Tirefryer said:
A day later and I still have my house and bank account. Now I am scared.

Mike
[/QUOTE

It's gotta' be the Visa... Cancel the Visa!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Tirefryer said:
I was at my shop working today when in walks my girlfriend wearing a new yellow and black HRC leather racing jacket. After standing there for a second she smiles and says happy birthday.

The thing is, my birthday isn't for another month and a half.

I think I'll keep her.

Mike

Maybe she want a ring around her finger, I know mine does. I've been with mine for about 5 years now....
Just think, for the price of a rock and wedding, you could buy something that you'll actually use instead of look at. Something with wheels.........:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you guys don't think a woman would be that nice just out of kindness, and not want something in return?



Ya, I'm with you on that one.

Now I'm really scared.

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
you may be riding her too fast héhéhéhé :p

OR maybe she wants better sex......
héhéhéhé

nobody of you guys tought of that...... PFTTTTTTTTT :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Re: you may be riding her too fast héhéhéhé :p

SweetSvs said:
OR maybe she wants better sex......
héhéhéhé

nobody of you guys tought of that...... PFTTTTTTTTT :p

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, he went there! Them's fightin words, buddy.

HHHMMM, maybe its her idea of "safer sex". Does a jacket count as protection? If that's the case, she ought to be fairly satisfied...:D

Man, needing leathers to protect yourself during sex.......
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!! (with a Texas accent):D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Re: Re: you may be riding her too fast héhéhéhé :p

tech32 said:



OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, he went there! Them's fightin words, buddy.

HHHMMM, maybe its her idea of "safer sex". Does a jacket count as protection? If that's the case, she ought to be fairly satisfied...:D

Man, needing leathers to protect yourself during sex.......
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!! (with a Texas accent):D
LOL i'm a she by the way :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
At this time I would like to use my fifth amendment right of self incrimination and say "no comment".




Does this mean I should get her knee sliders for Easter?

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Re: Re: Re: you may be riding her too fast héhéhéhé :p

SweetSvs said:


LOL i'm a she by the way :p

I had a hunch you were. I looked at you're profile, but it didn't say.....I didn't think another guy would say what you did, nor did I think that "SweetSvs" would have been a guy's handle. Why don't women just say what they want instead of beating around the bush so much? It's like we "should know" that something is up, and that we "should know" just what it is! I hate that. I say to women everywhere: What's up?! Are ya'll afraid to speak up? Men like a little communication as well you know.
Hey Mike, why not ask her?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: you may be riding her too fast héhéhéhé :p

tech32 said:



I had a hunch you were. I looked at you're profile, but it didn't say.....I didn't think another guy would say what you did, nor did I think that "SweetSvs" would have been a guy's handle. Why don't women just say what they want instead of beating around the bush so much? It's like we "should know" that something is up, and that we "should know" just what it is! I hate that. I say to women everywhere: What's up?! Are ya'll afraid to speak up? Men like a little communication as well you know.
Hey Mike, why not ask her?
hey hey!! we are not all like that.. i think that's why guys are afraid of me :(
I hate to guess what's wrong or what's good... hihihih
We all love communication i guess....
------------------
Don't ask me to communicate with my mouth full :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Tirefryer said:
At this time I would like to use my fifth amendment right of self incrimination and say "no comment".




Does this mean I should get her knee sliders for Easter?

Mike
LOL ask yourself... hihihihihi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: you may be riding her too fast héhéhéhé :p

SweetSvs said:


hey hey!! we are not all like that.. i think that's why guys are afraid of me :(
I hate to guess what's wrong or what's good... hihihih
We all love communication i guess....
------------------
Don't ask me to communicate with my mouth full :p

Mouth full of what, if I dare ask???............:D
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top