Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well yesterday, we finally did it!!! I went down to the bike shop and bought my wife a brand new 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250R!!!
I got her an Alpinestars riding jacket,Shift hybrid X gloves, an HJC full lace helmet. She is going to get her permit this week. I'm looking into a MSF course for her. I think I'm more stoked than she is!!!
And the Verdict is...

She Rides!!!!!!:D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love my FZ6, the riding position is comfortable,the power delivery is awesome,the handling is very predictable & stable. its not as quick or fast as a full on 600 supersport but its more than enough for the real world riding and weekend canyon carving.

·
Registered
14 Posts
sportrider_fz6 said:
I love my FZ6, the riding position is comfortable,the power delivery is awesome,the handling is very predictable & stable. its not as quick or fast as a full on 600 supersport but its more than enough for the real world riding and weekend canyon carving.
Looks good, Now we have to break her in.:D

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Smitty said:
Husband & wife riding m/cs. Now there is a good move that I know some other chaps would like to see & have.
Yep, it's a great life. :thumb:

Much better to have her on her own bike than the back of yours, too, 'cause then she can't wack you when you take a corner too fast! ;)

Congratulations to the "cheese and kisses", sportrider_fz6.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
may I have your attention:

today she passed the written test and got her permit!!!

allow me to introduce Sportbikes World newest member
"sportridersgirl":D

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Re: may I have your attention:

sportrider_fz6 said:

Congrats again.

Pssst..... Better stay outta the New Favourite Pictures thread if the missus is gonna be online, too! ;)

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Re: may I have your attention:

sportrider_fz6 said:

The msf course is pretty good from someone that is new to riding. It took me about 5 years of renewing my permit before i took it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts