Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A coworker of mine who has a large collection (10+) of motorcycles is trying to thin out his stable to make room for a Ducati in his future and wants to let go of one of his three FZR-1000's. Normally I wouldn't care to buy a second bike but... 1989 FZR-1000, 8k miles, never been droped, original owner - 2000.00 dollars. To me this sounds like an opportunity, opinions on that?

And also, anyone here ever owned an FZR1000 - what do ya think? (Compared to a VFR)?

-Sui

------------------
"The woodman does more by skill than by brute force; by skill the pilot guides his storm-tossed barque over the sea, and so by skill one driver can beat another."

·
Registered
100 Posts
I ride an FZR 1000 right now, and if you want my opinion check out my thread in Chat-- FZR- Money Pit-Not Again.

But other than that it's a great bike and I love riding it. Lots-O-Power

------------------
Dave FZR1

"Instead of trying to build newer and bigger weapons of destruction, we should be thinking about getting more use out of the ones we already have."

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that's... not good. Maybe I'll just stick to my ol' VFR heh...

-Sui

------------------
"The woodman does more by skill than by brute force; by skill the pilot guides his storm-tossed barque over the sea, and so by skill one driver can beat another."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts