Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sorry to post this here, but i need to dump it quick...

99 Grand Cherokee Limited 92,000miles, fully loaded - heated leather, power everything, tow package, 12 disc changer, power moon roof, V-8 AWD. need to sell quick. $5000/best
email or call 586-909-4351
james

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
why do you always have things for sale that i want at the exact time i cant buy them?!? haha first a snowmobile i cant buy cause i havent sold my other toys...now a truck i cant buy cause i havent sold my mustang...jeeeeez

good thing i dont have the money right now cause id probably buy that, but then id be upset later cause i really need a truck...but i love those jeeps...but i really love sonicbombs truck too...but i cant buy either!! ahh the agony

·
Registered
75 Posts
Isn't that a little cheap for that Jeep, that freakin steal at that price....Anything wrong with it?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry guys i traded it in yesterday afternoon - i found a dealer that gave me what i wanted, and i got a nice shiney new dodge ram. i know i'm a traitor, but it was a friggin steal!
james

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jjkGURU said:
sorry guys i traded it in yesterday afternoon - i found a dealer that gave me what i wanted, and i got a nice shiney new dodge ram. i know i'm a traitor, but it was a friggin steal!
james
Driven by a gas station lately? :D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ur tellin me...i got an 04 mustang gt, and i got some decent mods done to it, along with a programmer that requires atleast 93 octane cause of advanced timing....so yeah im goin up north this weekend, so i figured id fill up yesterday....$3.19/gal....come on now, is this really necessary? i think im gonna get me one of those toyota prius' or sumthin....this gas shiet is ridiculous

oh yeah and jjk i replied to your email, i cant believe you traded it in!! u better have got ur 5k for it dude...or else im gonna be pretty upset, that thing was beautiful

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jjkGURU said:
i burned premium in the jeep, so the 2mpg less will be more than offset. besides it turns out a SMART car doesn't tow things very well...
Just give me all your toys and you won't have to worry ;)

·
Registered
798 Posts
jjkGURU said:
i burned premium in the jeep, so the 2mpg less will be more than offset. besides it turns out a SMART car doesn't tow things very well...
i know mine "recommends premium" but i run 87 or 89 in it with no pinging or knocking. 89 for sure if I am towing.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
man, i really did like that jeep....wow what a freakin steal for 5g too....id go to the dealer but u know they are askin 10g for it right now!!! hahahaha

yeah gas sucks, i get about 22 on the highway though due to my low 5th gear which is really nice, but around town, well since i drive a mustang like it should be driven, i get like 12-14....better than my previous winter truck, a 92 lifted z71...that thing was like 14 highway, 9 around town!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts