Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some feedback on pipes from anyone with a F4 (not F4i). I don't care too much if it increases hp. Want one that sounds cool.:D

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Fender Eliminator = Hack-Saw (I will be posting pics of how I cut it off for another thread)

The pipe says C4 on it. I guess that is the model. It is pretty loud. I get a lot of compliments on it. I can guarantee no disappointments if you get one. :thumb:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I definitaly suggest two bros.:D I think it saise C4 (not sure) but i know its aluminum. It sounds GREAT! not the best looking exhaust but definitely the best sounding. I've had people tell me my bike sounds better than a ducati 996 that was revin his bike beside mine (99 f4).:p

Good Luck

·
Registered
127 Posts
Quote from Two Bros. Racing Magazine for cbr 600 f4: WE RECOMMEND USING THE STOCK JETTING AND AIR FILTER ON THIS PARTICULAR BIKE WHEN USING OUR EXHAUST SYSTEMS.

I recomend the full.:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Duessel--

You and me have the same garage! 'Cept my RSX is silver, and my '00 F4 is yellow...:D

I was definitely thinking Two Bros for mine, probably carbon fiber, though.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
The Two Bros carbon fiber looks cool. Friend has it on his F3. I was going to do carbon fiber, but everyone here has carbon fiber all over their bike. :hurl: Carbon Fiber stays soooo cool you can hold your hand on it while riding
'Cept my RSX is silver
Sweet. Be glad you did not get white. When I wash it, I have to wash atleast 3 times cause I keep seeing dirt.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much more power does the full system offer over the slip-on? And will the sound be different with the full compared to the slip-on? Are either one of them street-legal?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Again with a quote from the two bros. mag.:) "ADD ONE OF OUR SLIP-ON EXHAUST SYSTEMS AND LET YOUR BIKE RUN. INSTALL OUR FULL EXHAUST SYSTEM AND LET THE F4 RIP". Whether thats just a push for you to give them more money or if it really makes that much of a difference, i don't know. You should go to twobros.com and order a mag. or contact them from the web site or call em at 800-211-2767 i'm sure they'd fill u in on the power differences. I know on their website you can here different models on different bikes......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts