Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a stock 98' ZX9R with only 1800 miles. I installed a full Muzzy Ti-System with a Factory jet kit and the dyno reading showed 137.4 RWH. I just don't understand why people are getting lower hp reading on the newer models. Does anyone know why this is occuring? Also, I'm always intrested in modifications of any kind- Let me know about some of your mods. Tony!!

------------------

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I don't suppose you had the foresight to do a baseline run? Might have had 138 stock on that dyno, but hey, the Muzzy titanium smells much better than that cheap OEM titanium.

------------------
'98 Superhawk

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tristan:
I don't suppose you had the foresight to do a baseline run? Might have had 138 stock on that dyno, but hey, the Muzzy titanium smells much better than that cheap OEM titanium.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!! :D :D :D

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tristan:
Thanks John, I thought I only amused myself.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it is true that you excel at it.

------------------
Pete
"The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of
age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts