Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View my photo gallery for some recent mods of my 954... Still am in the process of doing a few more things, but this is how she looks so far...:D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I got mine from targa. www.targa-acc.com It comes in black , silver, winning red, & unpainted.... actually if your thinking about getting one, i would check out parts411.com..They have em available for like $30 cheaper then Targa...Then only reason I didnt get mine thru them, is because @ the time they 411 didnt have them in stock because they were so new....Beings im inpatient I didnt want to wait unitl they got them in...Holla

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Juztang,

Nice pics see you got the tapeworks kit rockin..Ive been lookin @ them for the past couple days now..Still debating if i wanna get one of there kits...By the way nice pipe, lol....Did you get the 3/4 system or 1/2....I went w/ the 3/4....I think it sounds pretty dayuumm good......The shotguns lives up to its name...How do you like that steering damper,, notice a big difference or not??? Aslo did you install it yourself, if so was it difficult...Let me know ...HOLLA:thumb:

·
Registered
199 Posts
the pipe

hay. did you guys see any power out of the shotgun system? i don't realy care. my 54 has enough power anyway. but the system that i'm doin has two pipes from the x-up valve all the way up too both hi mount cans. yes both pipes totaly separat. i think this system kicks a** and if i lose 5rwhp it still would be worth it. the exhaust and pc II is all i'm doin for now:drool:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Mr 954,

The 3/4 system shotgun, attaches right behind the power exhaust valve....& no i definitely didnt loose any power....W/out ? i gained a few more horsies...As far as performance the only other thing i did was install a powercommander IIIr, & new mapping.....It ran decent for stock,, but those few upgrades made the bike say :twofinger ..A little mo snap...HOLLA....>> :thumb:

Some more new mods in the mail, cant wait till next week to slap em on..Oh yes biachhh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts