Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if body panels from a '95+ ZX-6R will fit a '93 ZX-6E? I'm in the process of buying that bike, which needs some new panels but is in good shape otherwise. The only aftermarket (ie, cheap) panels I can find fit the ZX-6R, and I like the look better anyway.

Also, anyone have any panels for sale for the 93 ZX-6e? I'm also looking for a slip on for it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
what panels do you need i can get most zx6e
panels,i have a upper which wouldnt fit my
zx6d,i can also get the side panels,the upper
i have is red has a small chip in it adout the size
of a dime ,let me know what you need.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
panels

I will (should hopefully) know by this weekend what panels I need. I'm trying to pick it up this weekend and I'll see what I can salvage when I have time to look it over closely. I'll let you know then. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
30 Posts
killerNSX - if you are looking for aftermarket bodywork, there are companies that do make it. I had an upper and a lower from "Body by Northstar" and a solo tail by "Beasley". I bought all of this thru Star Cycle. Airtech, makes bodywork and you can get Muzzys body work which is made by Airtech, but cheaper prices that Airtech. From my past experience, the 6R bodywork will not fit the "E" model, without cutting and custom brackets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts