Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy does that feel good ...

HONDA - Have announced a recall on all 2000 model CBR929's to replace a fuel line. The line is too short and can get damaged while conducting routine maintenance that requires lifting of the tank. The recall will involve the replacement of the line with a longer one.

I don't know if this only applies to CAD models or CAD/US models ...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Squidwannabe said:
What, just got finished humping your man-doll?

Jeez, Squid, get with the program. I would've thought you had already been trolling this forum long enough to have seen this old news.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pete said:
Squidwannabe said:
What, just got finished humping your man-doll?

Jeez, Squid, get with the program. I would've thought you had already been trolling this forum long enough to have seen this old news.
I know , I know ... But hey ... Who really cares about Honda's ?? :D

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Hmmm lets see....

Just thinking out loud....

Kawasaki forgets a oil sight glass and somehow burns motors...
Suzuki trannies.... :rolleyes:
Yamaha and rear wheel hubs....(so what if its a supplier not yamaha!) ;)

Im thinking a fuel line that's just a bit short ~not breaking, leaking etc., just a bit short, ....is STILL an absurd and unheardof error for HONDA to make! IM PISSED! :D ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Squidwannabe said:
I know , I know ... But hey ... Who really cares about Honda's ?? :D
[/B]

Only the rest of the riders on the track, or in the twisties, that are behind the 929s, that are trying to catch up, and the guy on the podium with the wing on his leathers. Other than that, nobody. ;)

[Edited by Rossco929 on 11-15-2000 at 04:30 PM]

·
Registered
766 Posts
I think that it is a good sign when a recall by Honda is considered such an EVENT!:D

·
Registered
468 Posts
Not only that, not 10 minutes ago, my local Honda dealer(Dynamic Honda) paged me to remind me that I still have to have the recall done, he has my part, and that I can bring it in any time and he will do it while I wait. Is that service, or what?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts