Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for aftermarket parts for my 900SS. Performance upgrades etc. Not to serious, it is a 900SS, but a little here or there. Know of any websites?

------------------

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
you could try fastbyferraci.com, but putting your money in a big pile and burning it would be a little faster.

------------------
'98 Superhawk

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
i don't know their web addresses, but try bmc ducati and pro-italia. bmc is in new england and they really seem dedicated to duck owners. if you watched the pro thunder race from loudon on tnn, their rider, fred stucky, led for awhile.

pro-italia seems like the only place that can get termignoni (sp?) exhausts anymore.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by funksouljon:
I am looking for aftermarket parts for my 900SS. Performance upgrades etc. Not to serious, it is a 900SS, but a little here or there. Know of any websites?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Although FBF lists a lot of cool parts, trying to get them (the parts) is next to impossible. Their Customer Service sucks too.

Try going to the Ducati Index. Pretty much everything you want to know about Ducati's can be found on this site, including a fairly comprehensive LINKS section.
http://www.cowin-tech.com/Ducati/

You can post questions in the Help Needed section of the index, and most people are pretty good about helping out.

------------------
-Paul
If God dropped acid, would he see people?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts