Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Whats next, writing down all the stair cases that have 9 flights of 11 stairs?

I'm suprised they didnt mention porche. After all they've known about the terrorists for half a century. Clearly this shows that the terrorists attacks were a marketing ploy to sell more sportcars to the rich. :dunno:

Why dont those people ever apply their number counting skills to something usefull? There are many fields in which such anal retaintivness would be quiet adventagious...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it is just a coincidence. Another 9-11 connection: The emergency phone number in the U.S. is 911, and September 11 was an emergency. And since the phone number 911 has been around for many years and is planted in everyone's head, including screenwriters, maybe that is why it shows up a lot in movies. I'm just amazed that someone noticed this at all and bothered to put it on a web site.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
:(

Attachments

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I wish i had the smiley making the jackoff motion.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Movies are movies. Still have you heard the latest report from the group studying the improvements AFTER 9/11 & it seems like, if you go by school grades, they have a number of Ds, more Fs & some not even touched.

For a while I was shifted into the Cdn Signal Corps in '50, from infantry, as the Princess & the Prince (now the Queen Mother) from the UK were travelling through Cdn. That would be back in '50 for they needed a Dispatch Rider & I was even given the OK to build a DR bike from a '50 500cc Matchless Scrambler, but another story though in a way funny.

Still with the signal corps I realized that so many batallons could not communicate with each other. The same is so with the Fire Dept & the Police. Fact is this is one of the largest problems when there is a war & yes the USA can be in a war to stop one dept from forwarding other(s) instant info that is a MUST in the case of another incident like 9/11.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts