Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was 80 degrees and sunny today, what a day for a ride 200 miles and some mexican food. Got to love spring in good ol Florida.

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
must be nice, and thanks for rubbing it in. what part of fla do you live/ride in? i used to live central west coast, a little north of clearwater.
Well then you would know about the roads around Brooksville? That's where some of the better roads we ride are.

You don't really think I was rubbing it in do ya?:laughing:

·
Registered
307 Posts
As I live in Ohio it was snowing today... however, I was out riding anyways! It started out sunny with some flurries but that didn't last long. I was out for <15 minutes and it sort of turned into a miniature snow storm when I was on the highway. No problems coming home, though. I bet a lot of people thought I was crazy

·
Registered
26 Posts
Here in Wi the weather hasnt let up long enough to even get a little ride in. normally im a "30deg. and above with dry roads and im gone" type of person but if it hasnt been snowing its been below zero! i havent seen an ice free road in over 3 months! last few winters have been great for riding but this one...............i need to move.......:cussing;

1 - 5 of 5 Posts