Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Lucky begger. It was okay around high of Friday & Saturday. So went down with papers for the Yamaha 600R & '00 Honda 929 to insure them to the late days of October. Hesitated about the '03 Honda 954. Feeling I would ride to-day, to-morrow & if still good then I woud insure the 954.

Cold on Saturday & signs of rain to raining to-day. Looked at the 14 day trend to places I would be riding & ALL way below normal line with mainly rain to snow in some places & yes all the passes out of here have a lot of snow. Thing is I do not putter around town but ride out & often I am into these high parts of our Mtn roads.

Like this is a crazy March & starting into April it could be the same though 8-10 yrs ago I was riding EARLY in March or mid-March last year. Cost of the compulsory insurance is what also hurts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
beautiful here today also. Only bad thing is the wind is blowing a freakin hundred mph

·
Registered
329 Posts
Been high 50s and suuny all week, now its saturday and raining, go figure, i guess thats april fools for ya, oh well ive rode every day this week after work. BTW smitty i wish i had to contemplate whether to get ALL 3 BIKES insured now, haha, tis the season, cheers!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts