Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
I was wondering if anyone knows the trick to coring out the muffler on a 749/999? I have an extra muffler and can't afford the Termi... I do want the deeper sound and just plain make the neighbors hate me in the morning... any suggestions?

Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
19 Posts
man, if i had a 749s, i know i could probably save up for some termignoni's... haha. :twofinger

but seriously, dont try and make a fine duc a harley.

off-topic... I want a 749R badddd. did you consider the 749R? if so, what made you get the 749s instead? thanks, im looking for a 749, but not sure what trim.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
????

I don't like Harleys, but coring the muffler just gives it a deeper roar... doesn't add HP or anyhing else... I would go with the 749S... cheaper and if you crash it, you can still afford to repair it... 749R... WOW... it's alot of bike to put on the track with your own money...

·
Registered
19 Posts
good call on the R. I still think I want it, but I also have a fix for very limited-edition type of bikes too. I'll wait for the 07's to decide.

·
Registered
16 Posts
with the 749's I would go with the GPR line of exhausts systems/slip on mufflers if you rather. Such a solid bike and the GPR provides great HP gains and sounds infuego.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts