Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally broke into the 7`s last night.

I went a 7.91 @ 187 mph:cool: took second place over all.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
DAMNIT where were you? Me & almightys were there last night, looked all over the pits and couldn't find you. We bailed when the sky turned black.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Headlight said:
DAMNIT where were you? Me & almightys were there last night, looked all over the pits and couldn't find you. We bailed when the sky turned black.
He was up front by the stageing lanes

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Freakin Awesome... any video? Love the new helmet :thumb:

Now get that bike painted :twofinger

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
jjkGURU said:
Sweet man! Where was that at? ... I was supposed to be at Milan last night
that was at Milan....

I was suppose to go but plans fell through... will have to play hookie from work next time to catch a ride down with ya'll :D

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Headlight said:
what time did ya'll end up taking off to head over?

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
well shit I could have went with ya after all :eek: I though ya'll were leavin earlier than that when we were talkin about it at the BBQ....

next time... :p we gotta drag Matt along too... he was wanting to make it as well...

E.

·
Registered
237 Posts
congrats man! Just one question, at 550hp on race gas, how many times do you need to rebuild your motor?

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
DreamRyder said:
well shit I could have went with ya after all :eek: I though ya'll were leavin earlier than that when we were talkin about it at the BBQ....

next time... :p we gotta drag Matt along too... he was wanting to make it as well...

E.
Yeah we can do that, the 4-7 is actually just time trials, the racing starts at 7:30

·
Registered
215 Posts
sonicsbomb said:
Finally broke into the 7`s last night.

I went a 7.91 @ 187 mph:cool: took second place over all.
[/IMG]
Thats one fast mutha!!!!!!!!!! Nice Job.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Headlight said:
Yeah we can do that, the 4-7 is actually just time trials, the racing starts at 7:30
email me a map with your place marked would ya.. so I can see about how long it would take me to get to your place... unless Steve goes again then I can just meet up with him and follow him down :thumb: or if we decided to DRIVE I'd be up for that since ya'll got caught in the rain last time :eek: did enough of that this weekend LOL... but it was worth it :p

E.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts