Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know if we've seen this one before, but try this bike on for size.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I may be off, but here goes...

In the '60s, as a result of Honda's amazingly successful advertising campaign, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" Triumph began advertising their bikes with beautiful English models. They were the first motorcycle company to do so.

As for what kind of Triumph it is...I'm still trying to figure that out. Of course, if it's not a Triumph, Tony feel free to flame away. LOL

:confused:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks like a kawasaki. Dont know the size but the rotary valve and the carb on the side gives it away. But i could be wrong.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I think those were features of the Bridgestone bikes as well. My memory says that they ran pretty good for their time. I had a friend who had a 175 that was pretty strong for what it was. I got my first speeding stop with him when I was fifteen.:eek: That was a different day and the officer basically let it slide because I had been honest and courteous with him right from the start. The worst part was that he did call my parents.;) :D I was on a Kawasaki 305? two stroke twin that I had serviced for a buddy. He got called too and got a talkin' to. Several people were pissed at me for that one.:)

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
It's the 1969 Bridgestone 350 GTR, very good bike for its time.
Very fast and well made but a bit expensive, like all Bridgestones of the time.
Shame they stopped making bikes.
Aris

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
slaintedan got it first, it's a bridgestone 350 gtr, though ariszr7 was hot on his heals.

sorry i didn't get back with you all yesterday (internet troubles).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts