Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man oh man!!!
My local FOX Sports Channel ,yesterday, just showed the 600 AMA Supersport race held at WillowSprings.
Was any one else on the edge of their seats watching this race and DID YOU SEE THE THREE BIKE WIDE PASS on the last lap that
determined Roberts was going to win!!! :cool:
Boy...I know the 600 races can be close but this was one of the best!!
:D :D :D

Jim

------------------
91 Camaro R/S

G

·
0 Posts
I was there man! It was f***ing awesome! I feel bad for Eric but that's racing.

------------------
"You must be fast 'cuz I was haulin' ass when I passed you"

1999 Blue/White YZF-R1: 2 Bros. C4 exhaust, Dynojet jet kit, timing tricker, dyno-tuned by Graves
2000 NBM/Lt Oak int/Blk top C5 Convertible - MN6, Z51, Vortex Rammer, A&A Exhaust, C/R X-pipe, Corsa tips, !CAGS

G

·
0 Posts
That was one awesome race! I want more but it will have to wait untill next year. :(

------------------
Dave
Too many curves...so little time

·
Registered
1 Posts
The race was so good I watched it twice on Speedvision yesterday. Friggin' awesome pass. That Kurtis kid is gonna be good ;)

Makes me wish I'd bought that Tivo thingy.

------------------
"I was born yesterday, but I was up late last night."
Gary P. Nunn

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:).....seeing all the fun those guys were having makes me wonder who will be riding what in the 600 series next season?? Any one have an idea who Suzuki will have on the redesigned 600?? :confused:

JIM :)

------------------
"Adults are just kids who owe money."

G

·
0 Posts
jamie hacking and aaron yates (for yosh).

last i hear it's still unclear if there will be any b-support from suzuki (like rl hayden had, or kipp a couple years ago).

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

W

·
0 Posts
It was one of the best races I have have ever seen.And yes Bostrum rode another stellar race...but like the other guy said....Thats racing!

------------------
xxman

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have that race on tape and I've watched it at least five times. I still hold my breath and cringe watching all of the near highsides and lowsides, sliding both ends. Can a 600 be pushed any harder than that? Awesome! However, I would have been happier if Roberts hadn't made the comment after the race that he was either going to win the championship or all three were going in the dirt. Kind of puts a ? on what turned out to be a sensational move. If he had lowsided and taken all three of them into the desert at 150mph would it still be a great move? If, if, if, I guess the fact is he didn't lowside and it was one hell of a gutsy pass.

------------------
James

If you're gonna ride a couch, why not just stay home?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts