Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mines sitting in the driveway recooping from the beating i gave it today!!!! gotta love the spring weather!!!

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Word is out that to-morrow & on Wednesday it will be up to the high temps of 15C & that means around 57-58F which is warm for use ONLY drawback is it will be close to freezing temp around 8:30am so I will be holding back to around 10:00am. Yes I have the Yamaha 600R insured along with the Honda 929 & good chance by Thursday I might insure the 954, though might hold back till a week later for the 954 as the 929 & 600 will be the ones on the hwys.

Cost of compulsory insurance is the big factor for three bikes & one cage with latter being "full coverage" as I bought the last at 2.8% so a must for me to have full coverage while bikes are at only 1 Million Liability along with Fire & Theift.

·
Registered
462 Posts
The weather over here is, to say the least, confusing as hell. One day it's a nice, sunny, 80 degree day. The next, it's pouring rain. The day after that, it's cloudy. Then rain. Then sunny again. Then cloudy. Then sunny. Then more rain. It's messed up over a month worth of weekend group rides. So I'm not sure whether I should be happy, or pissed. I'll tell you one thing though: this is not spring weather.

·
Registered
447 Posts
iam jelous all this nice weather this week and iam on my way to nj today for a 2 day course on the new mitsu eclipse spider coming out this year. there timing realy sucks i hope next week is as good. well iam off cya laters ill check back in here when i get back this weekend.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Im in Maine, so by spring weather I mean above freezing and no snow on the road!!!:D :D .. Good riding everyone!

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
So much for my dreamof 55 to 58F for it has been to cold for riding & I know up in some of the higher parts I will possibly incounter snow, to snow flurries, to some passes still closed or careful driving, to cage drivers, due to icy conditions, some sections are slushy, which means snow is still there, bits of warning about black ice to on some places to be watching out for rocks coming down or some slides!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I forgot to mention when it is not snow of snow flurries it is warnings about raining though snow flurries at higher plains, like I really do not thing Spring has even though of comming here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts