Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 50 Mafia made it to Hart plaza this Sunday afternoon. It was hilarious watching a half dozen bikes stunt, while the cops watched and then called for backup. We watched the traffic lights on Jefferson turn twice, before we heard the sound "whoop--whoop, reeeeer". :D Funny, very, very FUNNY!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
PrincessJeni said:
Yeah you know..........."Pay me my money or I breaka your knees"? :D
She know what' she's talking about, she used to be 5'8 :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
She know what' she's talking about, she used to be 5'8 :D
dispite my feeling like shit today (stomach flu) I nearly fell outta my chair when I read that one laughin so hard..... damn good one there chris :thumb:

:D
E.
how else can she afford all those high priced name brands... she just wants us to believe it's from OPP's wallet she's gettin those green backs from ;)

·
Registered
966 Posts
MrOrangePants said:
the 50 Mafia made it to Hart plaza this Sunday afternoon. It was hilarious watching a half dozen bikes stunt, while the cops watched and then called for backup. We watched the traffic lights on Jefferson turn twice, before we heard the sound "whoop--whoop, reeeeer". :D Funny, very, very FUNNY!

They finally showed up eh. Damn I missed it:( another five minutes and I would have seen them. How many were there Dave? Please tell me you got a picture on rockstars cell phone.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
MrOrangePants said:
...whoooo-dogggggy can that girl hold her breath for a long time. :p
damn... that's what she wanted that scubba gear for :twofinger

E.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts