Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
I've been to three bars tonight and do not get it. I guess I need to drop some acid to get the full effect. Especially when the guy's front tire and forks melt into the road. The only thing I got from it was that I need an old Triumph. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Haha...now I've watched it twice and I agree with Gary! Definitely need some "help" to understand it and to get the full effect! ;) Pretty cool though! :thumb:

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Did anyone watch the credits? After all the names, it says:

Total nr of deaths within 30 days after an accident with a motorcycle/scooter in one year. The biggest one was France at 1069 and a close second and third are South Korea at 984 Germany at 964.

Jen

·
Registered
845 Posts
that was some awsome cgi. as for those who didn't get, it seemed to me that everything after he crashed was a dream or like his life passing before his eyes before he woke up in the hospital. Point being, pay attention to the road while riding, not looking out into space day dreaming. just my :2cents:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
GixxerChris said:
that was some awsome cgi. as for those who didn't get, it seemed to me that everything after he crashed was a dream or like his life passing before his eyes before he woke up in the hospital. Point being, pay attention to the road while riding, not looking out into space day dreaming. just my :2cents:
That's about all I could get out of it, just some freaky twist for a dream.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts