Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to biking and have some experience but I've been really wanting one lately. I want some options on a bike 500-600cc (I don't want to immediately kill myself) and preferably fuel injectected (if anyone knows years certain bikes came with fuel injection that would be great). I don't want anything smaller than a 500 because I'm 6'2" 280 pounds and I don't think anything less would have as much power as I want. I'm leaning toward a CBR600rr, love the look and sound of my buddies cbr. I'm just looking at my options while I save some money, any input is appreciated.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
There a dozens of thread with this same question. At the risk of sounding like an a*hole, read the many threads already archived in this section. Most senior members don't bother answering anymore, partly from being asked the same thing over and over and partly because too frequently the person asking has already made up their mind and are hoping for validation. When they don't get it, they dispense with it and do whatever.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought a new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650 for $5999, now the shop has a new 2013 Kawasaki 636 for $8999. Look for a new last years bike. The Ninja 650 is hard to beat for the money. It has fuel injection and is more comfortable than a CBR 600, I sold my CBR600F3 last summer. The Ninja 650 is a sport bike and the CBR 600 and Kaw 636 are super sports. The Honda CBR 500 F is a good deal also. Honda has a CB 650 F coming soon also. The you might also consider a KTM 690 or KLR 650 which can both be ridden off pavement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts