Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
you weren't tryin to get Jensen's trailer too were you :confused:

I had a thread on here that got several links posted for folks with 5 x 8 trailers for sale... you might wanna check it out...

E.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
how much you lookin to spend? i got a 98 golden 8x5 utility trailer, wasnt really lookin to sell it but i guess for the right price u know.....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DreamRyder said:
you weren't tryin to get Jensen's trailer too were you :confused:

I had a thread on here that got several links posted for folks with 5 x 8 trailers for sale... you might wanna check it out...

E.
i saw that thread and just had to come here and get my stir at the pot also .............................:p

although i would of liked to get it just no need for it right now

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
chillyzf4i said:
i saw that thread and just had to come here and get my stir at the pot also .............................:p

although i would of liked to get it just no need for it right now
Damn you Bill, I outta put you over my knee and give it to ya! BUT YOU'D LIKE THAT TOO MUCH :twofinger

Can you believe the stink he's makin :eek: Damn I mean comeon .. if he wanted it that badly why didn't he get over there right away .. not sure where Dearborn is but it's gotta be closer than me.. so he had two advantages over me... 1 closer 2 knew about the sale before me... the only thing I had going for me was that I was willing to go immediatley with cash in hand to buy it :p

E.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Damn you Bill, I outta put you over my knee and give it to ya! BUT YOU'D LIKE THAT TOO MUCH :twofinger

Can you believe the stink he's makin :eek: Damn I mean comeon .. if he wanted it that badly why didn't he get over there right away .. not sure where Dearborn is but it's gotta be closer than me.. so he had two advantages over me... 1 closer 2 knew about the sale before me... the only thing I had going for me was that I was willing to go immediatley with cash in hand to buy it :p

E.
exactly good deals do not last long. Thats why they are good deals. when you find a good deal, dont wait and bring cash.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Casco and Sam's club have a real nice one with a drop down gate in the rear. It runs about $700 brand new and assembled.

A buddy has one and we used it on the GAP trip early in the year... I attached a pic. It's real nice and fits 2 bike very well with more room for luggage. It includes the trailer and some sides that slide on (not in pic) but it doesn't include the wheel chucks...

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
not bad but I already got 2 open trailers and wanted an enclosed ;)

E.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ya sorry... but you never specified...

What about Home Depot... they always have tons out front. Granted most of them are swing out doors istead of a drop down tail gate, but I'm sure they could get it for ya...

I've also heard of guys getting desent deals on ebay on used ones...

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Gas Man said:
Ya sorry... but you never specified...

What about Home Depot... they always have tons out front. Granted most of them are swing out doors istead of a drop down tail gate, but I'm sure they could get it for ya...

I've also heard of guys getting desent deals on ebay on used ones...
this thread was an inside joke Bill was playing on me because I bought a 5 x 8 enclosed trailer off another forum for 750 dollars the night before someone was suppose to come look at it the next day... ;)

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
kinda I reckon... I thought he was serious at first till he replied back that he wasn't :p

but appreciate your help.... another friend is by chance looking for a 5 x 8 as well so this information may still be useful yet ;)

E.

·
Registered
109 Posts
DreamRyder said:
this thread was an inside joke Bill was playing on me because I bought a 5 x 8 enclosed trailer off another forum for 750 dollars the night before someone was suppose to come look at it the next day... ;)

E.
Yeah you trailor CHOCK blocker...hahahahaha...I can't believe you treated that other POSSIBLE buying like a dirty farm animal....lol

But glad you got it and it was a great deal, the way I look at internet buys, first come, first serve with Cash in hand, Pm's/emails do not guarantee a buyer....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts