Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of Beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling price, you would have $214.00.

Based on the above, the best investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

:cheers:

·
Registered
243 Posts
monkey said:
If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of Beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling price, you would have $214.00.

Based on the above, the best investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

:cheers:
Outstanding! I knew I was right.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Wow, very informative monkey. Thanks:thumbs2:

Although i gave up drinking to afford food, it's still good to know.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Tippmann said:
Although i gave up drinking to afford food, it's still good to know. [/B]
Whats wrong with you Tipp, didn't you know that a 12oz beer is basicly a sandwich in a can. Figure it being on fresh thick dark bread if your drinking Guinness.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
ErichTheRed said:
Whats wrong with you Tipp, didn't you know that a 12oz beer is basicly a sandwich in a can. Figure it being on fresh thick dark bread if your drinking Guinness.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
In my town we don't have guiness on tap. And usually not in bottles either. We have watered down miller light and coors light. I'll start drinking again in 6 months or so when I'm able to get another 20 pounds on.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Tippmann said:
In my town we don't have guiness on tap. And usually not in bottles either. We have watered down miller light and coors light. I'll start drinking again in 6 months or so when I'm able to get another 20 pounds on.
Trust me, after years of research (fairly extensive), beer is the way to go if you want to put on 20 more pounds! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spicersh said:
Trust me, after years of research (fairly extensive), beer is the way to go if you want to put on 20 more pounds! :thumb:
the heavier the beer the better off you are :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts