Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1- carbon frame inserts, carbon front fender, carbon rear hugger fits 00 to 03 Honda rc51 or cbr asking $150.00 for all

2-corbet seat 75.00

3- jardeen high mount carbon exhaust and power commander $350.00

Post if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
o|||||||o said:
How about changing the title from "4 sell" to "4 sale"????

...and take some of that money and buy a dictionary!:twofinger

hahaha

hey 51, why are you selling that stuff from your bike?
Getting a new one?
Why not keep that stuff on there?

·
Registered
156 Posts
HONDA RC51 said:
1- carbon frame inserts, carbon front fender, carbon rear hugger fits 00 to 03 Honda rc51 or cbr asking $150.00 for all

2-corbet seat 75.00

3- jardeen high mount carbon exhaust and power commander $350.00

Post if anyone is interested.
Those prices seem fish low, but then again I have never heard of a corbet seat.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Why don`t you post this in the classifieds? If I recal, you, and maybe one other person that posts on here have an RC51, so I doubt you`ll get the kind of interest you`d want in here.:eek: :2cents:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude

:finger: If you can not understand my post then dont read them, better yet you might want to stop drinking.

·
Registered
925 Posts
HONDA RC51 said:
:finger: If you can not understand my post then dont read them, better yet you might want to stop drinking.
Or you could just learn to spell, and alot more people would take you seriously. Sure its just an internet forum, but typing like a 3 year old honestly makes you look like a moron.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
RC51 is probably the only kid that could fail a Community College entrance exam, due to his grammar skills. I could just see an instructor having a stroke, while trying to piece together his word, in a paper.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts