Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought it was about time to start rubbing in the fact that us Zoners are going into some of the best riding of the year. Ahhhh, cars suck.:twofinger

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A "One Percenter" (1 %) is usually a full patched member of a outlaw motorcycle club.

The 1% patch is worn by outlaw clubs.

Was made famous by the media that said 99% of bikers and clubs are law bidding citizens while the other 1% is not.

The 1 % is usually patched inside a rhombus on the backside of the vest of the club member.

The " outlaw motorcycle club " term generally means a group involved in drugs, guns, and general mayhem.

All of these groups in the past rode cruisers.

The true heart of the term still lies in the idea that the individual is not associated with the law abiding public, and embraces the gap between himself and the rest of the humans.

I am 1percenter because that is me. No car, no kids, nothing I don't want to do is in my life. I have allies in the Pegans, Cholos, Crypts, and the Latin Kings.

Slaintedan, bring it

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
1percenter said:
A "One Percenter" (1 %) is usually a full patched member of a outlaw motorcycle club.

The 1% patch is worn by outlaw clubs.

Was made famous by the media that said 99% of bikers and clubs are law bidding citizens while the other 1% is not.

The 1 % is usually patched inside a rhombus on the backside of the vest of the club member.

The " outlaw motorcycle club " term generally means a group involved in drugs, guns, and general mayhem.

All of these groups in the past rode cruisers.

The true heart of the term still lies in the idea that the individual is not associated with the law abiding public, and embraces the gap between himself and the rest of the humans.

I am 1percenter because that is me. No car, no kids, nothing I don't want to do is in my life. I have allies in the Pegans, Cholos, Crypts, and the Latin Kings.

Slaintedan, bring it
I see you're not too hard to use Google though. :laughing:

Put it away 1percenter, I don't accept challenges from keyboard ninjas. If you want to battle, you can have a messenger deliver the traditional scroll to my dojo. I will honor your invitation. :twofinger

BTW, Snoop Dogg, you can't claim every set, you only get one. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
HAHAHAHA!

now this is funny shit

ps a lot of people carry when they ride

and shit i was riding an illegal bike (no vin), non registered, non insured, carrying at age 18 with no certification....but i dont go claiming im a 1 percenter...i was just stupid

now lets keep the online bickering to a low guys, we dont need any online shootouts any time soon

so lets all put our 10 inch dicks away and have civil conversations

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Neller0414 said:

so lets all put our 10 inch dicks away and have civil conversations
:laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
slaintedan said:
I see you're not too hard to use Google though. :laughing:

Put it away 1percenter, I don't accept challenges from keyboard ninjas. If you want to battle, you can have a messenger deliver the traditional scroll to my dojo. I will honor your invitation. :twofinger

BTW, Snoop Dogg, you can't claim every set, you only get one. :rolleyes:
That snoop comment is way funny. You know, I am just over sensitive. The Pegans I used to hang with in PA never cared about what I was riding, or that I had friends that were OTW (other than white). And yes, google rocks. I brought up the piece thing because I have no idea if you are going to try to get shit going with some of the Angels out here, and I think it demonstrates just how gosh darn tough I am. Maybe I should change my screen name to "Overpriveleged Softy Marlboro Man toughguy w/ mad rep"

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
spicersh said:
:laughing:

hahahahaha oh spicer u always find ways to make me giggle

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
1percenter said:
That snoop comment is way funny. You know, I am just over sensitive. The Pegans I used to hang with in PA never cared about what I was riding, or that I had friends that were OTW (other than white). And yes, google rocks. I brought up the piece thing because I have no idea if you are going to try to get shit going with some of the Angels out here, and I think it demonstrates just how gosh darn tough I am. Maybe I should change my screen name to "Overpriveleged Softy Marlboro Man toughguy w/ mad rep"
so i dont get it then....are you 60 years old?

and dont let people knock ur beemer, thats still a tight bike...just not a hells angels bike if u know what im sayin....

got ur blue bandana?
keep it hangin out the left side
yeah, thats the crip side

1 - 20 of 34 Posts