Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in September of 1999 I would have never dreamed the small sportbike forum I was building would ever grow to 30,000 members. But today it has. :)

Congrats to all of the SBW members and a special thanks to the staff who over the past 4 1/2 years have busted their butts to keep it running!

Looking forward to the next 30,000 members and beyond!

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Truly the magnet for psychos.

Here's a thanks for the supporting team:
WOOT!:cheers: :burnout:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
Here's to SportbikeWorld..... affecting work performance in 30,000 offices worldwide. :thumb: :twofinger
:laughing:

Here's to Sportbike World!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Just some praise

This place kicks ass.

I know I'm relatively new, but..
I don't get the chance to have a back-and-forth with intelligent people on a day to day basis, seeing as how I work and socialize with idiots, so posting and participating in this site has been.. well, pretty damn cool. It provides the ability for people with an interest in ultra-fast bikes to have a dialogue, across the whole world.

To a hundred more years of SBW! :cheers:

And a big thumbs up to whoever pays for all of this stuff. I know little about hosting a site, but I do know it ain't free, so yeah, huzzah to those (or he / she) who pays for the rights. It doesn't go unappreciated. :thumb:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

A huge membership and a remarkably small number of squids, too! One can only guess when the board will reach 50,000 posters.

~ Blue Jays ~

p.s. Slaintedan, you naughty boy...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Great site, glad its here... Keep the revs up high just dont let her throw you over and on your side.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts