3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to GixxerBee for this pic.

Post 'em if you got 'em

·
Registered
46 Posts
LOL:p

Tired of replacing his fairing after the third lay-down, Jim decided this would be a cheaper option. Until he priced the rims and tires...

Where do you put the sub-woofer?

LO-RI-DER

·
Registered
59 Posts
psst man...."to be honest, ive never even ridden a bicycle before, but i wanted to learn, and some cool stunt guys told me that a gix1000 would be the best bike to start with, so i modded it all out so i could ride"

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
I know the guy who builds those. His name is Steve and he owns a small sportbike customizing business called Tricked-Out Cycles in Philly. He was at the stunt show I was in last weekend. My team mate looped his 929 during a high rolling stoppie and Steve (The owner of Tricked-Out Cycles) had my team mate's (Who's name is Steve as well) bike back to where it was less one windscreen in less than a half hour. He didn't charge us anything. He's a good man.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
FYI - For those interested:

Tricked Out Cycles in Warrington PA, Steve Kehler (215) 783-7330

I feel I owe it to the guy to give him the credit b/c as I said he hooked up my teammate with free time and parts. He had just met us that day! He's a good guy and does all kinds of work including custom and repair.

Ohh...... Back on topic.

I want to see someone endo that thing! :D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
R1pilot said:
Nice training wheels...
That would be nice for all the squids I see on I 85 in GA, you know the kind that ride with a t-shirt and sandles and pass me like I am standing still. Even thought I am doing the speed limit. Great pic thanks for sharing it with us.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts