Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
hey kracker check your PM..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
KrAcKeR said:
Heading up to 238 after the toy run on sat if anyone is interested.....
MY FRIEND AT WORK WAS TELLING ME OF A SPOT OFF BASE LINE RD AND SOSSAMAN. MORE LIKE A SREET BACK FROM SOSSAMAN OFF BASELINE RD. HE TELLS ME A LOT OF IMPORT CARS GO UP THERE AND DRAG RACE. WHEN THE PHO PHO IS NOT AROUND. WE SHOULD CK THIS ONE OUT SOME TIME! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
Re: Re: 238 Saturday

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
MY FRIEND AT WORK WAS TELLING ME OF A SPOT OFF BASE LINE RD AND SOSSAMAN. MORE LIKE A SREET BACK FROM SOSSAMAN OFF BASELINE RD. HE TELLS ME A LOT OF IMPORT CARS GO UP THERE AND DRAG RACE. WHEN THE PHO PHO IS NOT AROUND. WE SHOULD CK THIS ONE OUT SOME TIME! :p
Dude -

I live at Baseline and Crismon. Baseline and Sossaman - south of Baseline is a 2-lane but it's curvy and ends in a stop sign at Guadalupe.

North - it's old folks' territory - and it crosses the 60, but then again, half of that interchange is now permanently closed for the SuperRedTan interchange construction.

I can't think of too many roads that are wide 'nuff and under populated enuf - maybe Hampton betwixt Clearview and Sossaman? but that's too short to build speed. 'Sides - that's right by the Champion Honda bike dealership, and that would be uncool.

On the other hand, if there is someplace there, I'd love to meet up w/y'all.

I'm outta town until after Xmas, but anytime after that - and I'll tell ya ahead of time, I'm in between bikes.


cdma2k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
well, now that you posted it up online and it's not out in the middle of nowhere, i'm sure the cops know about it now if they didn't already...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Re: Re: Re: 238 Saturday

cdma2000 said:
Dude -

I live at Baseline and Crismon. Baseline and Sossaman - south of Baseline is a 2-lane but it's curvy and ends in a stop sign at Guadalupe.

North - it's old folks' territory - and it crosses the 60, but then again, half of that interchange is now permanently closed for the SuperRedTan interchange construction.

I can't think of too many roads that are wide 'nuff and under populated enuf - maybe Hampton betwixt Clearview and Sossaman? but that's too short to build speed. 'Sides - that's right by the Champion Honda bike dealership, and that would be uncool.

On the other hand, if there is someplace there, I'd love to meet up w/y'all.

I'm outta town until after Xmas, but anytime after that - and I'll tell ya ahead of time, I'm in between bikes.


cdma2k
OK I GOT BETTER INFO ON THE LOCATION: HERE IT GOES..

YOU TAKE US 60 TO SOSSMAN AND EXIT. GO RIGHT AND MAKE A LEFT ON BASE LINE RD. TAKE BASE LINE DOWN TWO STREETS TO A ROAD CALLED HAWSS.(NOT SHURE ON THE SPELLING) ITS THIS ROAD I VE BEEN TOLD .....ITS KIND OF HOT RIGHT NOW!!! ....... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
dbo said:
well, now that you posted it up online and it's not out in the middle of nowhere, i'm sure the cops know about it now if they didn't already...
exactly why i stopped posting rides on forums...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
RIDE INFO?

kawboyzx7rr said:
exactly why i stopped posting rides on forums...

WELL I GUESS YOU CAN STILL FIND OUT ABOUT THEM IF YOUR WILLING TO SEND INFO TO THOES WHO ARE INTERESTED AND KNOW THEY ARNT THE BAD GUYS . YOU CAN JUST MP EACH PERSON...;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Re: RIDE INFO?

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
WELL I GUESS YOU CAN STILL FIND OUT ABOUT THEM IF YOUR WILLING TO SEND INFO TO THOES WHO ARE INTERESTED AND KNOW THEY ARNT THE BAD GUYS . YOU CAN JUST MP EACH PERSON...;)
aahhh i just call.. ;) ;) ;) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
K9inAZ said:
Hey Marco,

Like the cops don't know about 238! heh heh heh, just messing with you bud.

Rick
whats up rick

im not talking about 238 im talking rides in general...

damn cops... not you rick your cool..

hows your doggie?? did he take a bite outta ya again??? :p :p :p

hey did you ever get rid of that hindle can???

what are you riding these days????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
I forgot you wanted that can. Nope I still have it, if you want I'll be out at AMP tomorrow for a trackday, so you can come on out and pick it up or I can drop it off at Pipe City on Tuesday and you get it then.

Oh yeah, I got another 954. The first one was totalled, since the repair bill was $10,984.32. Hell, i've already lowsided the new bike up in the White Spars. The rear tire lost traction in a turn! :)

Rick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
K9inAZ said:
I forgot you wanted that can. Nope I still have it, if you want I'll be out at AMP tomorrow for a trackday, so you can come on out and pick it up or I can drop it off at Pipe City on Tuesday and you get it then.

Oh yeah, I got another 954. The first one was totalled, since the repair bill was $10,984.32. Hell, i've already lowsided the new bike up in the White Spars. The rear tire lost traction in a turn! :)

Rick
damn bro... i think its the 954.. how about trying a different honda??? might i suggest 1000rr???

how much do you want for that can???
where is AMP at?? I always hear about it but ive never been there???

call me (480)577-1526

marco
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Arizona Motorsports Park
15402 West Camelback Rd
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

I-10 West to Litchfield Road.

Litchfield Road North to Camelback Road.

Camelback Road West for almost a 3/4 mile and look North!

You'll see a sign for Falcon Golf Course and AMP. Head North into the AMP/Golf Course road. Stay to the left and head straight in the paddock/parking lot area.

I'll be out there by 7 am tomorrow, just give me a call on my cell 623-693-0070. I'll bring the pipe out with me, in case you can make it out there. Oh yeah, special price for you! Free!
:twofinger

Rick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
K9inAZ said:
Arizona Motorsports Park
15402 West Camelback Rd
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

I-10 West to Litchfield Road.

Litchfield Road North to Camelback Road.

Camelback Road West for almost a 3/4 mile and look North!

You'll see a sign for Falcon Golf Course and AMP. Head North into the AMP/Golf Course road. Stay to the left and head straight in the paddock/parking lot area.

I'll be out there by 7 am tomorrow, just give me a call on my cell 623-693-0070. I'll bring the pipe out with me, in case you can make it out there. Oh yeah, special price for you! Free!
:twofinger

Rick
hey rick sorry i couldnt make it, let me know when your down to come to the flats.. im usually riding with scott yzf600rman.. well all hook up, ride and hang out afterwards.. get a bbq going.... i got my camera mount up and running..

later bro

marco
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top