·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
WOOHOO!! I'll drink to that! Come to think of it, I'll drink to anything. :huh:

Anyway, WOOHOO!:thumb:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
how many are "active"? i don't see 21,000 folks posting.

·
Registered
271 Posts
monkey said:
how many are "active"? i don't see 21,000 folks posting.
Yeah we know Monkey is allways active.

BUT SOME OF US GOT JOBS YOU KNOW :twofinger :twofinger

Congrats Robert :)

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
spicersh said:
WOOHOO!! I'll drink to that! Come to think of it, I'll dring to anything. :huh:

Anyway, WOOHOO!:thumb:
I'll drink to Spicersh's drinking to that! :thumbs2: :cheers:

BTW, 21k isn't half-bad...especially if the other 20,550 actually posted something. :twofinger

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
slaintedan said:
I'll drink to Spicersh's drinking to that! :thumbs2: :cheers:

BTW, 21k isn't half-bad...especially if the other 20,550 actually posted something. :twofinger
I'll try to post more to make up for them.;)

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
o|||||||o said:
I can help add to that post count!:rolleyes:
sniff, sniff..i smell a slut.:twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Maddjack said:
I wish there were 21,000 active members
i'm glad there isn't. we'd never be able to follow a thread. itd be too busy. and imagine how slow this site would be with 21000 folks here all at the same time.

·
Registered
505 Posts
monkey said:
i'm glad there isn't. we'd never be able to follow a thread. itd be too busy. and imagine how slow this site would be with 21000 folks here all at the same time.
true that but i'll bet less than 10% ever post more than 1 or 2 times ,the rest never come back,that kinda happens everywhere though.i was just wishing that if someone takes time to reg then they would at least post once in a while.:2cents:

·
Registered
33 Posts
21,000 members and I almost always see the same 10 people post. I think most people just sign in and look at pictures of the girls and bikes and never read any of the forums.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
If you look at the member list, and sort by post counts:

-there are 807 total pages.
-~497 of which are people who have signed up and never posted (~25 per page comes to ~12,425 members simply taking up space)
-another ~215 pages of people have 10 or less posts (~5375 members)

Maybe we should periodically dump profiles if they haven't been active within the last 6 months, or year? Just a thought, I don't even know if it would speed things up or help at all.

I actually wish more people were active posters. :(

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yeah, for some reason I found myself scrounging thru the member list and saw a ton of people registered who only had like 1-5 posts and the last time they posted was on 1/4/2002 or something ancient like that. Sure we gots regulars that post alot, but seems to me like they know alot.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicersh said:
Maybe we should periodically dump profiles if they haven't been active within the last 6 months, or year? Just a thought, I don't even know if it would speed things up or help at all.
why don't you use your "moderating" powers and ban a few of them. start with Spicersh, then move on from there. :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
monkey said:
why don't you use your "moderating" powers and ban a few of them. start with Spicersh, then move on from there. :twofinger
I really will miss you monkey....:(

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicersh said:
I really will miss you monkey....:(
i love you too man. your the first that ever gave me the courtesy of a reach around. :crying:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts