Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had an issue with Honda burning oil (i'm guessing it's burning it, because there is no leaks in sight anywhere) Bike has 6K miles on it and a two brothers slip on exhaust. There is some carbon build up on the end of pipe after riding for an hour or so. The bike seems to be running rich with new pipe and K&N air filter and doesn't seem to be oil coming burning out the exhaust. Before todays ride, I checked oil as I normally do and the oil didn't even register on the dipstick. Went down the road to local honda dealership and had tech come look at it as well and he was even baffled as to what happened to the oil. Last oil change at 3K miles at put the recommended amount of 3.2 quarts in the engine and today i had to add 1 quart of oil. If no one has any insight the bike will be going back to the dealership this weekend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
One of the common complaints about the latest generation of Honda vehicles is how the V6 engines burn through an excessive amounts of oil.The sites below will actively manage your complaints and turn them into useful statistics. Both CarComplaints.com and the CAS will report dangerous trends to the authorities and are often called upon by law firms for help with Class Action lawsuits.].Make sure to file your complaint on all three sites, we can't stress that enough.
Hope it helps. :)
Regards,
mightyessays.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts