Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Making its worldwide debut as part of Kawasaki's "Times Square Takeover" event in the heart of New York City, Team Green officially unveiled the 2013 Ninja ZX-6R, which gets a bump back to 636cc after a six-year absence. While this move is sure to shake up the 600cc supersport racing class, especially as a race-homologated, 600cc ZX-6RR version won't be available this time around, the larger displacement and subsequent torque bump will make the Ninja a more capable street machine and track weapon. In addition, Kawasaki set out to make the new ZX-6R the most technologically advanced Ninja ever.

Those interested in racing a middleweight Kawasaki will still be able to purchase remaining 2012 stock, but once they're gone, you'll either have to race the 636 against bigger bikes or turn to other brands. Kawasaki reps weren't able to provide an official answer as to the future of the 600cc variant, leaving us to speculate the door might still be open for a contender that's legal in racing circles.

More: 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Preview on Motorcycle.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,,
Those interested in racing a middleweight Kawasaki will still be able to purchase remaining 2012 stock, but once they're gone, you'll either have to race the 636 against bigger bikes or turn to other brands. Kawasaki reps weren't able to provide an official answer as to the future of the 600cc variant, leaving us to speculate the door might still be open for a contender that's legal in racing circles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am speechless. This is a fantastic site and very engaging too. Excellent work! That’s not really much coming from an amateur publisher like me, but it’s all I could think after enjoying your posts. Great grammar and vocabulary. Not like other site. You really know what you’re talking about too. So much that you made me want to explore more. Your blog has become a stepping stone for me, my friend. Thanks for the detailed journey. I really enjoyed the posts that I have read so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts