Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When a motorcycle company starts with a clean-sheet design, there are so many ways to go wrong. Often it's best to wait for Version 2.0. But Ducati has knocked one out of the park with its sensational new 1199 Panigale, the first ground-up mass-production model from Ducati since the 1979 Pantah.

While a definitive verdict will have to wait until we test the 1199 on home soil, our short time aboard it at the fantastic Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi was enough to confidently predict the Panigale is one of the finest sportbikes ever made and is a leading contender for our annual Motorcycle of the Year award.

More: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale Review - Video on Motorcycle.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good day

Super bike are like some one identity and all the males prefer that some day they get the chance to buy that type of world class bike it's really awesome .
My most favorite bike is ducati any version i love my bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
a great article contain many information like the person like me...thanks for publish this one...
muslim marriage
.Nice article, i appreciate for putting this together! “This is obviously one great post.
MAKEUP TIPS
Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Keep it up!”

1 - 3 of 3 Posts