Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yey!! The 'How do I' forum has finally reached 200 topics!!

Well, now that I'm here, I might as well ask a question:

How do I..... how do I....... how do I....... .... Oh hell, I can't think of anything.

:cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

------------------
Hey officer, wanna race????

·
Registered
70 Posts
We all know what you wanna ask! You wanna know where you can get rid of that big, slow, Kawi. Well here is what you wanna do, go to the local Honda dealer and tell them that you will do anything to get rid of your bike to get a Honda, explain that you had a bout of temporary insanity and you have now come to your senses and need a Honda! This will probably help you sleep better at night also. :D :p :D :p

Don't hate me cause I am better looking than you, hate me because I ride a Honda and you don't!!! :p :D :cool:

------------------

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey spitfire,

Don't listen to them. They are just jealous because they can't describe anything about the ZX-7 except the tailights, And even those are hard to see as fast as they leave them!!!

------------------
95% of Harley Davidsons are still on the road today,
5% actually made it home!

Bryon Hart
Ocala, Fl
95 ZX-7

·
Registered
328 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spitfire:
Yey!! The 'How do I' forum has finally reached 200 topics!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but about 100 of those were, "How do I pull a wheelie?", so I don't know if it counts...

:D :D :D

------------------
A fool and his money are soon partying.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AZ Scott:
Yes, but about 100 of those were, "How do I pull a wheelie?", so I don't know if it counts...

:D :D :D
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for breakin' the spirit of the moment! :mad: :mad:

------------------

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by F4Missile:
We all know what you wanna ask! You wanna know where you can get rid of that 'lightening quick, exquisitely nimble' Kawi.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup!

------------------

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is that what I wrote? Damn there must be something wrong with me! I meant slow, but nice looking Kawi. :D :D ;)

------------------
I only have one rule for girls, if you go for a ride on my bike, then I get to take you for a spin later!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What the f*ck is going on? Last night there were 200 topics in this forum, and now there's only 143!

------------------

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spitfire:
What the f*ck is going on? Last night there were 200 topics in this forum, and now there's only 143!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ever heard of archiving? It's why your "200th Topic" comment does not apply.

------------------
Pete
"Ultimately, most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the correct skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull. The Devil is always in the details."

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pete:
Ever heard of archiving? It's why your "200th Topic" comment does not apply.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hey, man. It may not apply now, but it did for about 30 hours.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Spitfire (edited August 02, 2000).]

P

·
0 Posts

Hey, man. It may not apply now, but it did for about 30 hours.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My point is that it had already reached 200 topics in the past. Or were you talking about 200 since *you* started counting? :D

------------------
Pete
"Ultimately, most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the correct skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull. The Devil is always in the details."

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pete:
Or were you talking about 200 since *you* started counting? :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, yes, I was. :cool:

------------------

S

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Posted by Spitfire
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Guys,

We all know Spitfire can't count that high! ;)

Hey Spitfire , How many fingers you got ??

"UH...DUH..DUNNO..Hold On...1...2...3...4..5..7..9.. UHH??"
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:D :D :D :D :D HAHA Joking !

------------------
Whatever that little sheep said is a damn lie !!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts