Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Looks a great deal like the zx-rr. Are you sure its not photoshop?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prob is... but the headlights are like the new 10's style and the tail is quit slim! Also the side plastics are totally different then the 6rr just the opening on the side is the same, i think .

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
There's something about the undertail exhaust that I love. Yeah, it pushes the weight up, but it looks more balanced to me. The shorty is better than the cans of 'yore, but I'll hold onto my '05 until it dies (or I kill it :D ).

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
having never been a fan of the undertail, I love the new exhaust. But it still looks photochopped to me...

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Dan6615 said:
Is that a padded rear seat or a seat cowl? If it's a cowl that would be interesting to be stock.
I'm sure it's supposed to be a cowl. That would be and awefully small and thin seat. There are a couple of current bikes that come with stock cowls.

·
Registered
233 Posts
RCjohn said:
I'm sure it's supposed to be a cowl. That would be and awefully small and thin seat. There are a couple of current bikes that come with stock cowls.
Really, that's interesting that cowl's come stock, then you would have to go buy a rear seat.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Looks like it was done by the same artist who did a rendering of 1199:

That Kawi pic is just a fan artist rendering and far from the real bike, since it has no affiliation with the manufacturer; the actual Kawasaki concept pic isn't even released yet.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Dan6615 said:
Really, that's interesting that cowl's come stock, then you would have to go buy a rear seat.
It should come with both. The RC-51s come with cowl and seat. I believe a couple of the Kawasaki's do the same now.

·
Registered
164 Posts
the gsxr 600s (not sure on the other ones) come with a factory seat cowl as well.... I like that motogp look on that kawi pick, wonder if theyll follow suit as Suzuki did with the motogp style exhaust.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts