Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Suzuki making the SV1000S in 2006? I found a great deal on a 2005 but I am having some trouble getting the cash I need. Also, does anyone know anything about the Suzuki card (financing for a new bike). Is there any hidden catches involved?

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I believe the suzi card works the same as any of the other manufacturers cards... You get a low interest rate for 3-4 yrs, folowed by 18%. so its in your best interest to pay it off before that point. While you are at it, I heard something about the interest rate shooting up to 18% if your payment is late. I've only been late once, and that hasnt happened to me...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vash.... is the total cost of the bike broken down into 60 months then charged with interest every month or is the total price of the bike charged all at once and interest is charged to the full amount of the purchase price every month?

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I believe, the whole price is charged, and the interest is charged on the whole ammount. But I'm sure there are technicalities there, as they have several payment plans.. For example I always opted for the low interest minumum # of payments option, and not the fixed payment over 5-6 years plan...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I looked into a personal loan but the money would take 7-10 buisness days to get to me. Thats way too long! I havn't ridden in like a month, I am going through some serious withdrawl!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts