Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone looket at the Suzuki website? They just put on their 06's Pretty cool new features, i just bought 05 gixxer 600 they didnt have 06's yet. Oh well not that much difference i guess. What are ya'lls thoughts?

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Ya know...I'm a Die hard Suzuki fan.....but the 06's aren't cuttin it for me....just look at the 06 R6....:D

I saw pic's of the 600 about a week ago.....me no likey...:(

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i noticed it had gear shift display, whitch for you pros is dumb but for me it would be cool. Suspension stuff blue wheels etc... bla bla bla.

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
jrog24 said:
i noticed it had gear shift display, whitch for you pros is dumb but for me it would be cool. Suspension stuff blue wheels etc... bla bla bla.
I'm sure they'll sell lots of em...and racers are looking at them too...cuzz even the 05 gixxer 600 is outpowered by the Yam, and Kawi's...

In fact, I like the lines on the 02, 03 better...:D

As for the shift display....hey, I'm always checking for that 7th gear....:laughing:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hammer 4 said:
I'm sure they'll sell lots of em...and racers are looking at them too...cuzz even the 05 gixxer 600 is outpowered by the Yam, and Kawi's...

In fact, I like the lines on the 02, 03 better...:D

As for the shift display....hey, I'm always checking for that 7th gear....:laughing:
Amen!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts