Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what to buy for 2005, I was trying to persude my self to get a 600 but bollox to that:squid:
Being a bit of a Gixxer junky Im leaning this way but cant say its the most visually appealing design I have seen for a while. Need to use your immagination, fitting a race pipe and bodywork will lose all of the ugly bits:drool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gings the other view is worse

I made a mistake thinking that you Singaporean wombles could work out how it would look after a bit of junk was removed so by the miracle of modern science, viola!

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
With the pipe like that, you'll be almost as loud as the scooters you'll be elbowing with in downtown Shangai :twofinger :twofinger

You should leave the photoshopping to the pro's I think:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
what

will lose all of the ugly bits
Mate if you loose all the ugly bits you'll end up with 2 black wheels and a brake lever. It's a farkin Soooze ...why bother trying to make it look good.
You can't polish a turd:twofinger

·
Registered
315 Posts
Your considered opinion?

Like to know why, as an engineer yourself, you don't like them.

Obviously can't be because they are quick, planted, reliable, well-priced blah-blah-blah. Or is it just styling, or popularity?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Your considered opinion?

1-4 The Road said:
Like to know why, as an engineer yourself, you don't like them.

Obviously can't be because they are quick, planted, reliable, well-priced blah-blah-blah. Or is it just styling, or popularity?
Blind brand loyalty is a sure fire way to end out with a crap purchase at some time or other:2cents:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
The 'removed ugly bits' pic is farkin hot .... but then ... you gotta source yourself a pipe that has the muffler in the belly pan .... not easy big fella ....

I think it's time you bought yourself a Yammie .... Kwaka ZX-10 ... or if you have really big BIG balls .... an 05 999R..oww..

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Any takers!!

As if there weren't enough crap bikes pics on this thread :D Well at least the kwacker as a Yam style under seat pipe. Not like that boot melting drain pipe on the sooze.:twofinger

Legend: you're a fine one to talk about big balls....i'm surprised you've got any left at all by now:crying:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts