Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Nice. I like the lines, integrated blinkers in the mirrors, 2-spoke wheels. Exhaust is definitely different. But believe me, if Suzuki has success with this, you will start to see it on many other models. Lately with our bikes it is all about trend setting.

Nice. You have the specs on it too?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I dunno, it just looks like they're turning it into the modern SUV with those blinker/mirrors. Those things are huge!!! Doc said 2-spoke rims?:confused: This time, suzuki just didn't impress me w/ their design(Oh yeah, forgot that elephant sized dildo they call an exhaust pipe). Guess this will be my negative post for the day:eek:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I don't know specs...BUT...I know it is 2kg lighter, has a .5mm shorter wheelbase (w/better handling) and is more powerful with engine displacement up from 988 to 999. If you look at side by side pics with the old 1k...it makes the old 1k look pretty dated. The exhaust is sorta short and trupety...reminds me of a race bike. Personally I don't like the exhaust but then again...it's the first thing people change anyway.

·
Registered
211 Posts
At first I thought those pictures were a joke. Now I realize you are serious. That exhaust needs to go!!!!!! :barf: :barf: :barf:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't think the exhaust is an issue it will be on e of the first things that people change on it weather it looked good or not. They probably set it up to get the most out of it and still pass emission and sound. I am sure there will alot more avaialble after you rip that thing off.

·
Registered
427 Posts
the bike looks good but that exhaust, like somebody else put it, it looks like a giant elephant dildo. I would deffinitly change it as soon as I got it, before it left the dealership.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
G1K

Styling is getting more "Hayabusa-ish" with each redesign. Looks pretty decent.

Now, about that exhaust system......................

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
This is the problem, there are so many pictures out there claiming to be the new bike, I'll just wait till the show when it;s unveiled to see what it looks like ;)

·
Registered
481 Posts
I've seen my fair share of dildo's (freak in the bed) but this elephant one that keeps getting brought up :dunno: how do you men know of them?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Kawie said:
I've seen my fair share of dildo's (freak in the bed) but this elephant one that keeps getting brought up :dunno: how do you men know of them?
Still can`t chase you around the room. or force you to smack your head on the headboard:eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts