Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
The new R1 is badass that's all I can say. Can't wait till I turn 25 so I can afford the insurance. lol I seriously am in love with that bike. The Yammie dealer here said they probably won't get one for at least like 5 months or something. :( :crying:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Had a customer stop in and say that the R1 is at dealers now. Don't know if it is true but it would be sweet. The new CBR1000RR won't hit until sometime in April at the earliest. HONDA SUCKS

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
Had a customer stop in and say that the R1 is at dealers now. Don't know if it is true but it would be sweet. The new CBR1000RR won't hit until sometime in April at the earliest. HONDA SUCKS
that is not that bad, i mean how you can not even begin to hit the roads aroudn here really hard until then. Especially with all the tar and chipping going down!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
I heard the same thing... I have heard there are one or two floating around SW PA...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts