Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who could forget the thrills and spills of the 2002 championships held at the Chumley Raceway located in the picturesque upstairs bar of Molly Malone's. The defending champion is ready and waiting for you so gentlemen start your engines.

I believe the highlight of last years event was the creation of a new name for Legend, Legend Looser Boy as crowned by Slasher Jr :D

Any of you sad muppets have a Saturday arvo to kill ?
The Chumster is on the case and willing to provide the track again, we might even invest in some new cars this year:)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Oh hell yeah

bigphil said:
Might even stay sober long enough to do a lap this year:twofinger
Didn't know you had race clearance from the ministry of internal affairs ? Motorsport is dangerous you know :D

What's it to be this year ? Porsche cup ? Classic racing with GT40's ?
Lets go for a toy shop crawl this Sat :squid:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Now look here

Didn't know you had race clearance from the ministry of internal affairs ? Motorsport is dangerous you know
I am in charge and can do as i please:finger:

Moto sport is not arf as dangerous as your bird with one too many wines in her:barf:

toy shop crawl is on:thumb: Lets see if we can get BC along to buy a RC plane he doesn't need, can't fly and has a big fark off prop he can play with the boys with! You bring the vid camera and i'll bring the first aid kit. :thumb:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Its Nigel Mansell in 2nd place behind the 2 ferraris

Sounds good - can't make it this Sat though...:crying:

Happy to pass the track over if someone wants to pick it up

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Its Nigel Mansell in 2nd place behind the 2 ferraris

Chumley said:
Sounds good - can't make it this Sat though...:crying:

Happy to pass the track over if someone wants to pick it up
BP has an empty house this weekend so we could set up a test track there for a Sunday afternoon of beer and the occasional race. Only problem I can forsee is that BP has other plans and the treaurer cant get any money out of the bank to pay for the new cars:twofinger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts